Wednesday 22 February 2012

A Slight Change to the blog

Hi everyone, This is just a short post to let you all lovelies know that I've finally decided to include fashion posts in this blog. Initially I was going to create another blog but I think its easier for everyone if I just add on. Would love to hear your feedback! XO In the coming fashion post: London Fashion Week Stay tuned. For now I'll leave you with this picture of David Beckham for his H&M collection! Enjoy. I love this hair style on him, thanks to Bruno Mars?
Photo: http://www.wowwow.me

6 comments:

  1. Amazing! Can't wait for you London Fashion Week post!

    And it could be that David hair style could have been by Bruno Mars but I may said that's the new hair trnd for men at the moment! Fab blog! And like I said can't wait for the Fashion post!

    Hugs

    JK || http://mrkanerule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Doll! I love the new trends for men, very polished and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always good having David Beckham around, hehe! ;)

    Good luck with your fashion posts in the future, I'll be looking forward to them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even more interesting! Great timing for me to join!

    ReplyDelete

PXJSKTRMMBPH