Sunday 4 September 2011

Laduree - J'taime!


Laduree has to be one of my favourite patisserie, best known for their delicious macaroons. The first time I visited Laduree was two years ago in their flagship restaurant in Paris Champs Elysées. I remember we went there just for one macaroon and ended up staying for dinner! But you dont have to go to Paris to enjoy some yummy macaroons, Laduree has a tea/cafe room in Harrods, Picadilly's Burlington Arcade and more recently another little tea room in Covent Garden. These pictures were taken at Laduree Harrods: and Heathrow Terminal 5 when Laduree had a pop up 'cart'.









Laduree pop up 'cart' for a limited time in spring at Heathrow Terminal 5.

















I cant seem to resist, I always have to take a few macaroons with me!






The Vanilla one is definitely my favourite along with mint, chocolate and praline.



Bon Appetit x



8 comments:

  1. it all looks so Tasty!
    never been there!

    great post and Pics!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post /:) I love macarons

    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures. Makes me wanna go to Europe NOW. Keep up with the great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all so much for your lovely comment x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gallee, such lovely and tasty looking pics

    ReplyDelete

PXJSKTRMMBPH