Sunday 25 September 2011

Sushi sushi sushi!

SUSHI - すし、寿司, 鮨, 鮓, 寿斗, 寿し, 壽司

I LOVE sushi, well Japanese food in general. My fav is the spicy tuna maki at Hare and tortoise

















I always get the prawn and chives gyoza as well, so delicious!







And prawn tempura, some pumpkin croquettes that comes with sweet chilli dip, who knew pumpkin could taste so good??

















ITSU is also fab, they do takeaway boxes with Maki, sashimi or you can mix and match....































Or you can pick what you want from the conveyer,








(Itsu in Chelsea)

















Fresh delicious sashimi















Yum!
どうぞめしあがれ (douzo meshiagare)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

7 comments:

  1. I may say i never eat Sushi!
    i will need to try it one day! it all looks good!

    Hugs!
    JK
    http://mrkanerule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hun, you should try it's actually really good and healthy! Yum yum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super yummy!! If you visit NYC, make sure to check out Sushi Yasuda for the best sushi...I posted pics on my site.

    For more of a scene, then Bond Street Sushi.

    I really enjoy your site! This really prepares me for my next trip to London. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Rafaela, I know it's great we are exchanging great places to eat, I'llvisit NY in December and your blog will be my guide

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I have giving you a award! check it out on my blog:
    http://mrkanerule.blogspot.com/2011/09/my-september-issue-some-news-award.html

    Have a Nice day!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yh heard a lot about Sushi!! must try, i looks tasty,,,,,,,,,


    cheap airport taxis

    heathrow transfers

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm crazy of Sushi and Japanese food!!!I'd eat it on a daily basis!!!xx
    Alessandra

    Radical Dining Society
    http://www.radicaldiningsociety.com

    ReplyDelete

PXJSKTRMMBPH